- Qualified and experienced guide
- All Canyoning Equipment
- Water bootle
- Bathroom and Shower
Go aboard our van to the north coast to Madeira National Park a UNESCO world heritage area.
Untouched and hidden, it’s green beauty and absolutely breathtaking.
Your professional and qualified guide will give you a full safety briefing and explain all the canyoning techniques you will need for the day.
Set off on a 35-minute bush walk to the start of the canyon. Make the most of your day walking and abseiling inside the waterfalls.
The canyon returns you back to the canyoning center.
Get changed and enjoy a picnic lunch before setting off on the trip back.
Visit a UNESCO world heritage site for a unique canyoning adventure.
Be one of a few people who take on this experience each season.
Experience one of the most thrilling and challenging adventures in Madeira Island.
Know before you go
- Courtesy shuttle transfers are included from Santa Cruz, Funchal, Câmara de Lobos, Ribeira Brava, São Vicente.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- Minimum age of 16 years required to participate in this tou. r
- Confidence with heights are a must.
- Bring swimwear, shoes to wet.
- Photos are available for free after the toure