-- Pick up and drop Off
- Local official mountain guide
- Liability insurance
- Enjoy an easy hike through natural environments and vegetation.
- This hike starts in an exotic forest.
- At half way the levada is covered with lush vegetation and the wide variety of species.
- Arriving at Ribeiro Bonito, stop to enjoy a unique place.. <br>
- Listening the birds singing and the water running in the stream.
- Walk inside one of the best preserved areas of the Laurissilva Forest (World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1999)
- Enjoy the amazing views along the levada
- Walk along the a beautiful natural green trail in the Laurissilva Forest
- See local birds, viewpoints, fauna, waterfalls, and tunnels.
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Rain gear
- Duration: approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Distance: 10 km
- Highest point: 710m
- Lowest point: 530m
- Location: São Jorge
- Difficulty: Moderate
© 2020 All rights reserved Madeira Experience Tours - RNAAT - 318/2018