- Hotel pick up and drop Off
- Local and official Mountain guide
- This trail has Fanal as starting point.
- We can find along the way several species from Laurissilva forest.
- The Cedros Levada originates in Lombo do Cedro, at an elevation of 1000 metres
- This walk passes through an area of primitive Madeira forest
- You will encounter indigenous species.
- Surrounded by fog, give the forest a mysterious magic.
- It is an integral part of Natura 2000 Network.
- Laurisilva forest, classified as World Nature Heritage by UNESCO in 1999.
- Walk along a beautiful natural green trail in the Laurissilva Forest
- See local birds, viewpoints, and fauna.
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Rain gear