- Hotel pick up and drop Off
- Local and official Mountain guide
- After the plateau of Paul da Serra, we arrive at the Rabaçal
From there we walk to the Risco waterfall.
- Continue downwards towards the levada "das 25 Fontes"
- After walking in the interior of laurel forest we will find the magic place
- Located at the bottom of a cliff imerge the 25 natural springs cascade.
- Enjoy the contact with nature and absorb everything that it has to offer!
- Discover the landscape of Madeira Island and enjoy an exciting levada walk.
- One of the most beautiful Levada walk in Madeira Island.
- Levada Walk inserted in a World Heritage site by UNESCO since 1999, the laurel forest.
- On this small group hiking excursion, all of those things are pre-arranged for you.
Know before you go
- Duration: approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes
- Distance: 13 km
- Highest point: 1290m
- Lowest point: 900m
- Location: Rabaçal
- Difficulty: Moderate