- Qualified and experienced local guide
- Climbing safety equipment and briefing
- Introductory training climb
- Water bottle
If you’re looking for adventure? Why not spend a half-day climbing.
After meeting your guide, you will be fitted with appropriate climbing gear.
Your guide will explain all to keep you safe.
You will also receive instruction on how to safely spot, belay and climb.
As you climb, admire the natural scenery of one of the prettiest places in Madeira Island.I
- Enjoy views of the Madeira Highest Peaks, and mountains, surrounding Nuns Valley-
- Small Groups
- This experience requires a combination of hiking, rock climbing, and walking.
- It's recommended that you have a moderate level of fitness to participate
- You don't need any climbing experience, don't worry, your guide will assist you
- Photos are available for free after the tour
© 2020 All rights reserved Madeira Experience Tours - RNAAT - 318/2018