- Hotel pick up and drop Off
- Local and official Mountain guide
- Walk at finest cliff scenery on Madeira.
- This walk explores the long thin peninsula at Caniçal area
- This peninsula is volcanic in origin, and is mainly made of basalt
- Along the footphat you can see the Deserted Islands in the south and the islands of Porto Santo in the north.
- One of the island´s must do routes.
- Is classified as a partial natural reserve and part of the European network of important community sites – Natura 2000.
- is possible to see the northern and southern coasts of Madeira Island.
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes.
- Sun hat.
- Food and drinks.
- Duration: approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Distance: 8 km.
- Highest point: 110m
- Lowest point: 5m
- Location: Caniçal